Well, the stoopid accident was really no fault of anyone but my own.
It was raining very heavily in the early evening and got too dark to read. Feeling bored, I decided to entertain myself with Karaoke.
It's as if all laws of Physics eluded me that particular moment. I had gone for a swim earlier that day - and was too lazy to change out of my damp clothes /bikini. Amidst the rumbling thunderstorm and the threatening lightning streaks that were slicing across the dark ominous sky, I actually mindlessly decided to sing.
The karaoke machine has to be powered by electricity right? I was holding on to the microphone, crooning to the songs in my wet clothes.
Everything happened so suddenly. Apparently there was this mega lightning, and before I knew it, I felt a shock running from my fingers right up to my neck.
Out of reflex, I flung away the microphone and my hand flew up to my neck to contain the pain. Eugene and Andy were shocked and quickly ran to my aid. I was immobilized for a full half hour because there was a sharp numbing pain in my neck.
Eugene later told me that my neck might have been affected because I was wearing a silver chain - and yes, metal + wet clothes + microphone connected to electricity = SUPERB CONDUCTOR! haha...... I must be suicidal.
Fortunately, after applying some hot towel treatments on my neck, I felt much better. Went off to sleep after that - probably "traumatized" by the shock.
And that's my little accident at the Kelong. Totally freaking bimbotic.