I'm a simple girl with a li'l dream, of seeing her humble works in exquisite print, to share with all who feels for words, written with
an unsupressable urge. So indugle in my fantasies, and plow your way through my memories, greatly appreciated you will be,
if you can leave your comments here for me.


Monday, July 05, 2004

Stepping Out

Geez. I stopped keeping a diary of my thoughts since I was 15. I used to pen poision thoughts about my mum, and wished with all my heart that she would die, because she was abusing me not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. It was so bad that I was almost drive to suicide, not once - but twice.

A few years later, it hurt me to read those venomous stuff that I have written in my diary. I tore the whole book up with bare hands, and told myself that I would never allow myself to write down such vengeful thoughts, ever again.

Recently I got to know a friend, who kept a blog, and updated it religiously. I really envied him. I always had a flair for writing - and I am better at expressing myself in the printed word. I had a dream to write my own book one day. But I am caught in time poverty like everyone else around me, and had to shelf my dreams for writing.

Then came the evolution of online blogs like these, and friends like Petty Boy who possess a constant commitment to keep his blog updated - for one and all to read his thoughts, his feelings, his life. I remembered that I started one such blog not too long ago, but gave it up halfway 'cos I became too busy, too lazy, and too scared to share my thoughts.

Well, here I am - stepping out once again to try the blog the again. I will slowly share and unravel my life with anyone who cares to read, and maybe, one day...these collections will form part of the book that I will be writing some day. And maybe, each of you who have read this would be a contributor to this book as well - should that day ever come.

Meanwhile, the best you can do for me - is read this blog and share your feelings with me....if any.

No comments: