I'm a simple girl with a li'l dream, of seeing her humble works in exquisite print, to share with all who feels for words, written with
an unsupressable urge. So indugle in my fantasies, and plow your way through my memories, greatly appreciated you will be,
if you can leave your comments here for me.


Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Home....

...and feelin' tired....

...and feelin' cold cos I was caught in the rain for more than 2 hours on my last day in LA...

...and feelin' lazy.

How's your day been?

11 comments:

Prince Romp said...

Welcome back Reen..

Thank goodness you had a safe journey home..

Bet, You had wonders of experiences there..

As for now...besides being lazy, u must be missing alot of things here...esp our local food.

Go n get some tequilla to beat ur jetlagged.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back....

Looks like you had a great time there.

hee hee

Zhe Bin said...

Welcome back! Are they tall or are you short huh?

Karl said...

Welcome home. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. We're both doing the Lost Blogs thing next week. Looking forward to reading your entries.

Pip said...

Hi elvina!!! Welcome home!!! will be sending u more pink entries over the next week!!! I envy u so much coz love ur job! so fun!!! glad u r back safe n sound :)

Richard said...

Hey! Where did my comment from yesterday go?

Anyway, glad to hear you are back safe and sound.

Maybe next time you'll come up my way to check out the Cirque Du Soleil.

Kay said...

Good to be back on ur homeland!

Laze around and wear off those tired and aching muscles...

Dont hurry yourself to blog...take ur time to unpack and re-energize..

Hmmm..Why does spidey hv to cover his costume???...hee

Cavalock said...

glad u enjoyed yourself n back safe n sound.

Poz Mikey said...

That pic rocks!!!

Mockingbird said...

Welcome back to Singapore :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back girl...hope you had a great trip! =)