I'm a simple girl with a li'l dream, of seeing her humble works in exquisite print, to share with all who feels for words, written with
an unsupressable urge. So indugle in my fantasies, and plow your way through my memories, greatly appreciated you will be,
if you can leave your comments here for me.


Monday, February 16, 2009

All good things...

...must come to an end.

Loyalty is underrated.

In a relationship, respect precedes love. Always.

Don't compromise. But if you do, live with it.

What goes around doesn't always come around. Sometimes it just disappears completely.

When things don't go your way, pray.

If death can solve all problems, nobody will be alive to see the solutions.

Nobody is perfect, but we can all learn to be a little less imperfect.

Life is never fair. Suck it.

The winner takes it all. That's a fact.

YOU should never be more important than ME.

I am not different. I am just unique.



== Random thoughts on random space ==


Artwork by ~kponge

3 comments:

Midorinosora said...

Finally you're back =)

Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Yes - I miss my blog..! muaks!

Richard said...

Nice to see some posts on your blog.

Thanks for visiting my new place. For the time being (the month of February), I am mostly hanging out here. I think my better stuff was at the beginning of the month.

I agree with those random thoughts. I don't know if loyalty is underrated - it is certainly underpracticed.