I've always believe if you dare to dream, you will be able to achieve it one day through small baby steps. Each step may look pretty insignificant at first, but it takes you a bit closer to your ultimate destination. When you add up all these little steps, they will evenutally become that one giant leap intto achieving your dreams.
If you have been long staying guests of Hotel Solace, you'd know my dream is to be a writer, hopefully a much celebrated one. Writing and publishing the English creative writing workbook was that first li'l step for me. proJectpinK - which is still under compilation - would be my next baby step.
And today, I formed WriteClique - An exclusive writers' e-club where you will enjoy total literary freedom and meet people brimming with the same fiery passion for writing.
I am someone who writes better than I can ever express myself in any other form. Deep inside me, I've got this feeling that most writers are probably like me. A writers' network such as WriteClique attempts to bring these talented, like minded people together to share their passion for the written word. And hopefully, through this intricate network, we will be able to tap on to each other's talents and experiences, and work on interesting writing projects that will fulfil everyone's hidden desire to be a published author.
The forum is strictly for everything and anything related to writing only. That will cover all forms of writing - copy writing, screenwriting, authoring of books, articles, online content, fiction writing etc.
This e-group will focus on the following key interest areas:
- International Freelance Writing assignments
- WriteClique Writing Projects (e.g. proJectpinK)
- Pitches to media and publishers for selected writers' work
- Career opportunities in writing
- Writing tips and experiences (both good and bad ones!)
- Writing courses/workshops
- Exchanging of ideas, inspiration and dreams
- Sharing your Works/Poems/Prose
- Writing Events and Competitions
- Post your Writing CV (under FILES)
- Promote your written material/books
- Publishers information
- World of WriteClique networking events
- ... and any other writing stuffies!
If you like what you have read and share our dreams and passion, subscribe to our group at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a paragraph on why you would want to be part of this international writers' network.
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go,
only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
~ Karen Ravn